StarCraft Inkjet Printable HTV 8.5"x11"
Regular price $39.99
**** Disclaimer*** Home based printable HTV is, and should only be used for temporary use. If you need something permanent, check out our great selection of print or email us and we can make it for you!!!!
StarCraft Transfers for Light Materials 8.5" x 11" Sheets make it easy to create your own printed image for application to light colored materials ranging from white to about lighter pastel colors. The unique polymer StarCraft uses actually transfers the inkjet printed image to the garment. A heat press is highly recommended for applying this product due to temperature and pressure requirements. When applying to colored garments you may see the polymer where no ink is printed around the image--this will fade and soften after the garment is washed once or twice.
Application and Care Instructions
- Press at 375 Degrees for 30 Seconds under HIGH pressure
- Peel HOT, all in one motion, do not stop in the middle of peeling or it may show a line in your finished design.
- To wash, turn garment inside out, wash in cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low heat (hang dry recommended).
- If ironing, do NOT iron directly on the applied image.
Inkjet Printable HTV for ANY color of fabric makes it easy to create your own printed image for application to any white or colored material. Our uniquely formulated transfer paper bonds with the fabric, leaving it soft, flexible and able to stretch with NO PEELING! Once applied, the transfer is FULLY washable. It’s easy to use for all your creative crafts at home with virtually any standard iron, or commercially using a professional heat press.
- Excellent photographic reproduction
- Great for kid’s crafts, family reunions, birthdays and anniversaries
- Customize your t-shirts, jackets, home decorations, just about anything
- Great for brand recognition or team identification
- Use it yourself or give as a great and creative gift
- Once applied, the transfer is FULLY washable and will stretch nicely without peeling
- Compatible with all inkjet printers
- Please keep in mind, the longevity of this material can be limited to a couple washes. If you're needing something long term- please check out our in house prints made using professional grade equipment and ecosolvent inks!
Supplies Before You Start:
- INKJET Printer (this won’t work with a laser printer)
- Printing Substrate (i.e. T-Shirt, Canvas, etc.)
- Iron or Heat Press
- Hard, Flat surface
- Parchment Paper
- Set the paper type on your printer to “Normal Paper”
- Set the resolution to normal
- Feed single sheets into your printer. This paper CANNOT be multi-fed.
- DO NOT MIRROR your image!
- Print the image.
- Allow to dry for about 5 minutes before transferring.
- Make sure to trim ALL excess white areas from around and within your image (an electronic cutting machine like the Cameo and Cricut will make this part a breeze!)
- Prepare a FLAT, solid surface on which to iron…a countertop or sturdy table is great!
- Turn your iron/press on and allow your iron to heat up to full temperature for 4 minutes. *Make sure you have the steam setting turned off
*REMEMBER – You will get the EXACT image on your shirt as you have on the vinyl, including the white background in between lettering and any white edges around your design!
- Wait 24 hours before washing
- Wash in a washing machine using the FULL SPIN CYCLE
- NOT SUITABLE FOR HAND WASHING or DELICATE CYCLE
- Hang dry
- Some of the image didn’t transfer. – Heat of the iron wasn’t high enough. Ensure the iron is on FULL temperature and that all of the areas of the image are ironed
- The image has not transferred at all and comes off of the fabric – Check that you have peeled off the backing paper that has the gird on it.
- The image has disappeared and there is only the white background visible. – You have placed the image face down on the garment. The image should be facing you and covered with parchment paper before ironing/pressing.
- Image Bleeding when Printing – Ensure that you have selected “Normal Paper” mode and the print quality is set to “Normal” or “Best”. If you still have bleeding, reduce ink saturation by 10-15%.