CHOOSE WHAT PACK YOU WANT- Adhesive or Heat Transfer. Adhesive Vinyl is permanet and perfect for signs, mugs, tumblers, decals, etc. Heat Transfer vinyl is what you need to iron or press onto clothing/material!
CHOOSE WHAT SIZE: Adhesive comes in 12" x 12" Only, HTV you can choose 12" x 9.5" or 12" x 12"- that means all the sheets in your pack will be in the size you choose. For Glitter HTV- the prints will be 12" x 9.5" (Prices vary by vinyl type and size, see drop down box!)
All orders that have printed vinyl will have a 1-3 business day delay! That means that if you order prints, your entire order could have a 1-3 business delay while we custom make your prints. If you do not want your non-print items delayed, please make 2 purchases- 1 for non-prints, and a separate purchase for prints- and we will ship them separately. If you order printed vinyl on the weekend (Saturday/Sunday) or a Federal Holiday- the delay starts on Monday (or the next business day after a Federal Holiday)
PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINKS WITHIN THE VINYL TYPES BELOW TO LEARN MORE ABOUT WHAT EACH PRODUCT IS, HOW IT'S USED, AND WHAT YOU NEED TO USE IT- BEFORE PURCHASING!
Adhesive (Permanent) Printed Vinyl:
- SIZE: 12"x12". (+/- mm due to printing process!)
- PRICE: $3.99 per sheet
- Adhesive Printed Permanent Vinyl: NOT FOR CLOTHING.
- Used for decals, windows, mugs, signs, and more.
- For more information about Printed Adhesive Vinyl & How to use it, click HERE!!!!
HTV (Heat Transfer Vinyl- T-Shirt) Printed Vinyl:
- SIZE: 12" x 9.5". (+/- mm due to printing/cutting process!)
- SIZE: 12" x 12" Size (+/- mm due to printing/cutting process!)
- PRICE: $5.99 for 12" x 9.5"
$6.99 for 12" x 12"
- Heat Transfer Vinyl is for clothing- requires heat to apply (Home Iron or Heat Press/EasyPress)
- It is ESPECIALLY important you read all the information about how to use Printed HTV (HERE!!!!) before starting your project or you could ruin your printed HTV! The process for using Printed HTV is NOT the same as the process for other HTVs!!!
- This product requires transfer tape to use! It does NOT come with transfer tape (known as TTD) Click the link above to learn about the TTD transfer tape and how to use it with your printed HTV. Find TTD Transfer Tape HERE!!!!