Here are some key terms (and things we need to know), that will help you when filling out this form.
MATERIAL DEFINITIONS TO CONSIDER:
- Adhesive = stickers, decals, etc. (mugs, tumblers, car windows, signs, glass, phone cases, sky is the limit!)
- HTV = Heat Transfer for material (shirts, hoodies, hats, pillow cases, curtains, etc...) *Not available for nylon application
DO YOU NEED YOUR PROJECT CONTOUR CUT?
Contour cut means: We cut the image out from the background for an easy, ready to use application. *not applicaple for banners! Example: Soccer Balls with #s on them, we can contour cut around the soccer ball so that it's ready to remove from the backing for use. Depending on the project type and material used, transfer tape may or may not be required! We will let you know when we email you your quote! Most projects require contour cutting for easy use! If you aren't sure, we can let you know based on your project! *There is a small fee for contour cutting
WHAT TYPE OF MATERIAL DO YOU NEED YOUR PROJECT ON:
- Banner Material: indoor/outdoor banner with multiple "finishing" options that we can present with the quote!
- Perforated Adhesive: Adhesive material with small holes throughout that is color printed on the "outside" so that you can see through from the inside and the image/text is displayed on the outside: (Example: business door/store windows, rear vehicle windows, etc)
- Regular Adhesive: stickers, decals, etc. (mugs, tumblers, car windows, signs, glass, phone cases, sky is the limit!)
- HTV: Heat Transfer for material (shirts, hoodies, hats, pillow cases, curtains, etc...)
WHAT TYPE OF FILES CAN YOU SEND TO USE FOR PRINTING?
PNG FIles are preferred but not required! Files types accepted: PDF, JPEG, PNG, AI, DXF, SVG
- Please send the highest quality files you can. Low quality, small images do not print well. When we try to "enlarge" a low quality file the pulling and stretching makes the file grainy. Please understand that our printers are the highest quality, but we can only print as good of a finished project as the files that you send us! We cannot and WILL not refund any printing jobs because of low quality printing due to low quality files! We will let you know if a file you send us is not ideal before printing!
We DO NOT accept the following: Silhouette Studio Files, NO SCREEN SHOTS, trademarked/licensed images.
- OTHER: We can do basic design work (a small fee may or may not be required)
- PAYMENT: Once we have finialized all details of your project, we will invoice you. Work will not begin until the invoice is paid!
- TIME FRAME: Please allow 3-5 business days for us to complete a project once we have finalized the details and it's paid for. If you need it rushed, depending on our current work load, we can rush your order for a $10 fee
EXAMPLE OF PERSONAL BRANDING LABELS!